Sunday, April 24, 2016

Final Reflection

Howdy! Here is the final reflection about ENT3003.

What sticks out to you as the most formative experience? The experience that you'll remember years later? What was your most joyous experience? What experience are you most proud of yourself for accomplishing?
  • Having to practice interviewing people throughout this class was definitely the most formative experience I've had this semester.  There wasn't any experience that I know I'll definitely remember years later unless I stumble across old YouTube videos that I recorded for this class.  I am proud of myself for completing the course.
Do you see yourself as an entrepreneur? Do you think you have moved closer to developing an entrepreneurial mindset?
  • I still don't see myself as an entrepreneur.  However, this class did give me a new perspective and a good insight on the entrepreneurial mindset.
What is the one recommendation you would make to the students who are going to journey down this path in the future? What would you recommend they do to perform best in this course? What would you recommend they do to foster that mindset?
  • To students choosing to take this journey, I would recommend checking the due dates regularly and just being confident about your work over all.  To foster that mindset, practice.  That's somewhat of a simple answer, but through practice and the feedback from my classmates, I was able to develop this mindset.
....And that's that! Done! Have a good summer everyone!


2 comments:

  1. I definitely agree with you about how formative the interviewing could be. For me it was also quite challenging because I'm not very good at talking to strangers. Like you said I don't think of myself as an entrepreneur but that is because I think that is something people title you, not something you title yourself. Great post you can see my post if you follow this link here: http://collinpd.blogspot.com/2016/04/final-reflection.html.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Nika!
    First off, I love the gif instead of a photo! Reading through your post, I find so so so so many similarities between yours and my own! I wrote about how I found the interviews to be so formative! I also mentioned to stay on top of the assignments because they sneak up! Great job!

    Please feel free to check out my Final Reflection at the following link:
    http://efp13.blogspot.com/2016/04/final-reflection.html

    ReplyDelete