Sunday, April 10, 2016

Week 13 Reading Reflection

Howdy! Here is my week 13 reading reflection.
  1. What was the biggest surprise for you in the reading? In other words, what did you read that stood out the most as different from your expectations? 
    •  There was not anything I found surprising.
  2. Identify at least one part of the reading that was confusing to you.
    • There wasn't anything that was confusing to me.
  3. If you were able to ask two questions to the author, what would you ask? Why?
    • When you started your business, how did you value your business?
      • Since there's a lot of factors to take into account, I would like to know which factors they paid more attention to. 
    • What was the greatest liability you had while making your business?
      • I would ask this because liabilities take away from the profitability of a business so it would be interesting to hear how that affected the authors business.
  4. Was there anything you think the author was wrong about? Where do you disagree with what she or he said? How?
    • There's nothing I thought the author was wrong about.

No comments:

Post a Comment