Sunday, January 24, 2016

Week 3 Reading Reflection

Howdy! Here is my reflection for week 3's reading.
  1. What was the biggest surprise for you in the reading? In other words, what did you read that stood out the most as different from your expectations? 
    • Although I knew how that there were risks and negative factors that come into play within any entrepreneurial venture, the biggest surprise for me in this reading was how many there were (especially when it has to do with ego).  
  2. Identify at least one part of the reading that was confusing to you.
    • I thought this chapter was pretty straightforward, so nothing was really confusing to me.  
  3. If you were able to ask two questions to the author, what would you ask? Why?
    • In your opinion, between the types of risk listed, what is the greatest risk an entrepreneur takes when creating their own business?
      • I would ask this because since there are multiple types (financial, career, social, psychic, etc.), they could potentially be ranked from worst to not-as-bad based on opinion.
    • Have you personally had to recover from failure in any entrepreneurial endeavors?
      • I'm curious to see if he had any first hand experience with the grief recovery process.
  4. Was there anything you think the author was wrong about? Where do you disagree with what she or he said? How?
    • There wasn't anything in this chapter that I really disagreed with in particular.

No comments:

Post a Comment