Sunday, January 31, 2016

Week 4 Reading Reflection

Howdy! Here is a reflection on the Week 4 Reading.
  1. What was the biggest surprise for you in the reading? In other words, what did you read that stood out the most as different from your expectations? 
    • I didn't realize that creativity was able to be broken down into as many categories/"arenas" as it is.  I usually considered creativity to be a very general term.
  2. Identify at least one part of the reading that was confusing to you.
    • I've taken a Business/Entrepreneur class that covered creativity and entrepreneurship before, so I didn't really find anything that was confusing to me.  Everything was pretty straight forward.
  3. If you were able to ask two questions to the author, what would you ask? Why?
    • Have you followed the phases of the creative progress or have you followed a different process?
      • I would ask this because there are many ways to come up with an idea for a product or service and I am curious to see how he would have gone through this process.
    • What kind of creative projects have you done to nurture your creativity skills?
      • I'm assuming the author must have outstanding creativity to write about it in a textbook, so I would want to know how to get to his level.
  4. Was there anything you think the author was wrong about? Where do you disagree with what she or he said? How?
    • There was not anything that I thought the author was wrong about.  In the other Creativity books I've read, what was written is the general consensus.

No comments:

Post a Comment